Thursday, June 10, 2010

Magnetic paper doll toy BOY

Thank you, friends, for all of your votes in the Fireflies and Jellybeans contest this week. There is still one more day to vote so please vote if you haven't! (I'm currently in second place!)

I had my little "Lucia" magnetic dolls at church the other week. Our best friends were sitting on the pew in front of us and I let their son, Alex, play with Lucia and he loved it! That's when I decided that we really needed a version for the boys. This one is less centered around mix and matching outfits and more about all the fun things he could do or become! I hope y'all enjoy it as much as we have!

This is also the beginnings of my first Etsy shop, over here --->
Hopefully we'll get some more items listed soon! 

Thanks again for all of your support! There may be a special celebration in order tomorrow!

1 comment:

Ky said...

My daughter's name is Lucia. We pronounce it Loosha.
Very cute idea!